Casio FA-CP330B 3.0 ClassPad Manager Software - School License
Replication of ClassPad 330 PLUS and ClassPad 300/330 series operations with a similar operating feel
- Provides strong support to teachers with many of the functions most appropriate and needed for educational-material preparation and the teaching process, including functions such as screen capture, full-screen display, and compatibility with Microsoft Excel.
- Can be used as computer algebra system (CAS) software in addition to use for educational-material preparation and the teaching process.
- Operating Systems:
- Windows® XP Home Edition(32-bit)(SP3 or later), Windows® XP Professional (32-bit)(SP3 or later), Windows Vista® (32-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 8 (32-bit/64-bit) (Desktop UI).
Your hardware configuration needs higher than functionalities that operating system recommends.
- Computer with one of the Windows® operating systems pre-installed (Excluding computers with an upgraded operating system and self-built computers.)
- Disk Space:
- 100MB for installation and uninstall.
- Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.
- USB port for direct connection. Do not connect via a USB hub.
Video adapter and display must support resolution of XGA(1024×768) or higher, 16 bit or higher system color.
Adobe® Reader® 6.0 or later.