Genuine Casio FX-Manager Plus Software and Presentation
Graphic calculator in top form: The PC-Software is an excellent addition to the graphic calculator FX-9860GII/FX-9750GII-Serie and offers a wide range of advantages. .
The FX-Manager Plus is an excellent addition to the graphic calculator FX-9860GII/FX-9750GII-Serie and offers a wide range of advantages.
- The advantages at a glance:
- Creating lessons has never been so easy:
- Lessons prepared easily on your PC
- Screen displays integrated into other PC applications
- Create worksheets
- Protocol function at the touch of a key
- Functions during lessons:
- Presentation function
- Real-time display of the screen / displays on the PC
- Key input sequences can be recorded, saved, accessed and performed
- Lesson quality improved
- Adapted to suit the individual speed of the students
- Students take an active part in the lesson
- System requirements:
- Computer: Minimum requirements: Intel® Pentium® III 500 with USB
- Operating system: Windows® 98/Me or Windows® 2000/XP;
- Drive capacity: 100 MB required
- RAM: As recommended for the operating system
Functions & General Information
- Create your own screenshots:
- Integrate screen shots into other PC applications
- Prepare worksheets
- This function is used by connecting any graphing calculators from the FX-9860G range to the PC via USB.
- Real-time display of the device's screen on the PC
- Integrating students into the structure of the lesson increases their levels of activity
- The sequences of key strokes can be recorded, stored, called-up again and reprocessed.
- Creating work sheets and the option of saving and archiving complicated steps in a calculation for use at a later stage
- Improving the quality of the teaching by making it easier to understand the steps in the calculations, which allows each student to adjust individually to the pace